This is how you find us
You will find us at the farm Björsjöås Vildmark which is located about 5 km into Vättlefjäll, about 30 minutes from central Gothenburg. You can easily get here by car, bus or on foot.
Our accommodation is located in the middle of nature and this can be good to know before you come to us:
- If you have booked a cottage, bed linen is NOT included.
- If you have booked a rum bed linnen are inkluded if you have booked 2 nights or more.
- There is no shop in connection with the accommodation so we recommend that you shop before you check in. The nearest shop is about 8 km away
- The last 3 km are gravel roads and are quite narrow, so drive carefully and keep in mind that two cars can not meet on the road.
- The nearest bus stop is about 5 km away and if you want to be picked up, contact us before (transfer fee SEK 80 / person, both ways)
f you come by car from Gothenburg, drive road 190 towards Gråbo. Take off at Bergum Church and then follow the signs that guides you to Björsjöås Vildmark
Train to Gothenburg
You can travel sustainably by train to central Gothenburg from several cities; Stockholm, Linköping, Malmö, Västerås, see departures —>HERE
Flight to Gothenburg
You can easily get to central Gothenburg by bus from Landvetter Airport with one of the airport buses which takes you directly into the center of Gothenburg
Bus from Gothenburg to Björsjöås Vildmark
Take bus X3 which departs from bus stop Polhemsplatsen (the stop is about 300 meters from the central station if you come by train or airport bus).
The bus should go in the direction of “stenared” or “gråbo”.
By foot from bus stop
If you choose to walk from the bus stop to Björsjöås Vildmark, take then the bus that goes to “Gråbo” and get off at the bus stop named “bergums kyrka” see the map here
Transfer from bus stop (SEK 50 per person):
If you want transfer from the bus stop to Björsjöås Vildmark. Take the bus X3 to “stenared” or “gråbo” an get off at the bus stop “Olofstorp Västra, see the map here, where we pick you up.
Hike to Björsjöås Vildmark
If you want to hike to Björsjöås Wilderness, there are many fine hiking trails leading to it around the Vättlefjäll, see the trail map here..
Hike from one of the surrounding hiking trails:
You can walk from Bohusleden (stage 6), and walk on the Vättlefjäll trail towards Rördalen .
You can also walk from the pilgrimage route Göta älv (stage 3: Storås – Jennylund.