Send a booking request at SMS phone: +46 706 11 23 12 or mail: email@example.com
(check in after 3pm check out before 11am)
Rent accommodation in the main house:
4 – bed room: SEK 890 / night – (open all year)
8 – bed room: SEK 1690 / night – (open all year)
Rent the whole house: SEK 2,490 / day (possible between October 1 – April 30)
Rent the entire facility: 3890 kr/dygn (possible between October 1 – April 30)
Cottages SEK 1095 / night – 15% discount if you book more nights
Rent the wood-fired sauna: (open all year)
SEK 350 for three hours (maximum 4 people then SEK 50 is added for each person) max SEK 550, firewood included.
Canoe rentals: (not possible between 1 November – 1 April)
SEK 220 / 4 hrs (09:45 – 13:45, 14:00 – 18:00, 18:15 – 22:00)
SEK 400 day (10:00 – 18:00)
SEK 550 / day (14:00 day 1 to 13:45 day 2
The main house
Open all year round
Upstairs there are three rooms – two rooms have four beds and one with eight. All rooms have bunk beds. To get upstairs you need to be able to go up stairs.
Toilet and shower are in the hall on the ground floor. in the kitchen it is possible to use some refrigerators and freezers. It is possible to use a microwave, stove, kettle and coffee maker and cutlery, glasses and crockery.
There is plenty of space to eat in the conference room, which is equipped with a table and chairs.
All 3 rooms have bunk beds. They are 90 cm wide and sturdy.
bed linen and towels are included
Bookable between 1/5 – 31/10
The camping cabins have 4 beds (bunk beds) and are equipped with a refrigerator, coffee maker, hob and oven, kettle and utensils for four people. On the small patio outside the cottage there is a table, four chairs and a parasol. The cottages have access to a shower and toilet in the house.
All beds have a duvet and pillow, so you only need to bring your own bed linen / sleeping bag + pillowcase.
Rental of the entire facility
Note! It is only possible to rent the entire facility between October 1 – April 30
When booking the entire * facility, everyone in the party must be 18 years of age or older. This does not apply to children in the guardian’s company.
For organized groups and travel companies with leaders, exceptions from the above-mentioned rules can be made by agreement with us, however, at least one adult must always sleep in the house.
* By the facility is meant all three cottages, all rooms upstairs in the house as well as kitchen, glass veranda and conference room (this does not include one toilet and the shower as well as the canoes and the sauna)
Other applies when renting out the entire facility:
- There must always be one responsible person who is of legal age during the rental period and must sign this agreement at check-in
- Guests in the tree tents or glamping tents always have access to one toilet in the hall (doors are locked between the hall and the rent house).
- The public always has the right to visit the farm outside (meet the animals) and follow its hiking trails that cross the farm.
For larger groups / schools and / or requests for tailor-made experience packages, these requests are provided by our partner companies.
Bookable between April 1 – September 29:
A couple of three hundred meters from the farm you will find the beautiful lake Stora Björsjön. It is just right for a reasonably adventurous excursion with one of our eight Canadians. You get two paddles, two life jackets and some good advice if desired.
Canadians incl. paddles, life jacket:
- SEK 220/4 hours (09:45 – 13:45 or 14:00 – 18:00 or evening paddling 18:15 – 22:00)
- SEK 400 day (10:00 – 18:00)
- SEK 550 / day (14:00 day 1 to 13:45 day 2)
Open all year round
Finally, we have renovated the sauna, which is the farm “old outdoor toilet”. The outside may not be completely perfect but the sauna works really well. The sauna can comfortably accommodate 10 people.
Price for rent is SEK 350 for four hours (maximum 4 people then SEK 50 is added for each person – maximum SEK 550), firewood is included.
Important to know:
- The sauna is not warm when your arrive. We have prepared it for you, so you can easy put it on fire.
- There is a spartan changing room and a cold shower next to the sauna
- There is no toilet or hot shower in the sauna building but you will find it in the house next door.
- Delivery / return of keys outside our opening hours takes place in a key box with a code lock next to the entrance to the sauna.
- Loan of seat towels are included.
- Firewood are included
For hygiene reasons, always use a seat towel in the sauna.